1. User Content
The parties agree that, to the extent required by Legal Requirements, the services provided under this Agreement will comply in all material respects with all federal and state-mandated regulations, rules, or orders applicable to the services provided herein, including but not limited to regulations promulgated under Title II, Subtitle F of the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (Public Law 104-91) (“HIPAA”).
2. Types of Data We Collect
We collect Personal Data and, as described below, in certain situations, will anonymize those data.
Information You Provide to Us:
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, email, and zip code when you submit such information via our online forms or register for webinars.
- We may collect Personal Data from you, such as your first and last name, email and mailing address, and password when you create an account to log in to the Patient Portal (“Account”). Certain portions of the Site may let you store preferences like how your content is displayed.
- We may associate these choices with your ID, browser or the mobile device, and you can edit these preferences at any time. If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email, in order to send you a reply.
- When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information.
- We also collect other types of Personal Data that you provide to us voluntarily if you contact us via email regarding support for the Site.
- We may also collect data on usage of the iTEAR®100 device only IF you provide it to the company.
We seek to use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Data within our organization. We also ensure, to the best extent possible, that 3rd parties and data centers we use are also compliant with similar data policies. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, or if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised, please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us using the contact details above.
5. A Note about Children
We do not intentionally gather Personal Data from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits Personal Data to Company and we learn that the Personal Data is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us using the contact details provided above. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably possible.
6. A Note to Users Outside of the United States
7. Olympic Ophthalmics does not Anonymize your Data to Track Usage Patterns in the Site
The company only responds to feedback knowingly provided by the user. Please contact the company privacy officer immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if there is evidence to the contrary.
8. Disclosure of Personal Data
Your personal data will not be shared. In the case where it is necessary to provide prescription data (e.g. partnership or licensing), your personal information will be anonymized and names and contact information will not be given to any other company without your express permission.