Olympic Ophthalmics firstname.lastname@example.org
ITEAR100 Generation 2 Instructions and Troubleshooting
Figure 1: Open the app to this screen. Sign up for account if not already completed
Figure 2: When this box is filled in, your password is created
6. Login to patient account on the app and search for your Doctor
Doctor has been accepted and the app is looking for iTEAR devices.
Figure 3: The “scanning for more” indicates that your Doctor has been accepted. If no devices show, make sure the iTEAR dev is on (lights) and close by and possibly remove other bluetooth devices from the area.
● Touch the arrow on the screen next to your device.
○ If you don’t see your device at this stage, then contact the company
Figure 4: Your iTEAR device serial number will be shown on this screen. Press arrow on the right
Troubleshooting Note: Device Not Showing Up on screen:
7. You should see a prescription available
Figure 5: Press the add prescription button to download your prescription. If no prescription, then it may not have been downloaded to account. Contact company.
Figure 6: After pressing the add prescription button, you should see a 30 day prescription. If you don’t see the add prescription button, then your Doctor may not have prescribed one or it has not been uploaded. Contact the company. After adding the prescription, if there is a spinning wheel, disconnect and reconnect.
8. Follow training Video (olympicophthalmics.com) to apply device
Figure 7: Disconnect button to disconnect from bluetooth. Upload usage will upload usage information to your Doctor. If there is “update firmware” highlighted, then firmware should be updated by pressing update button.
NOTE: The app does not need to be connected for the device to work during the prescription
● Contact the company at email@example.com for any and all questions.
●iTear Is a Prescription Medical Device. The prescription lasts 30 days.
● If your doctor has prescribed a refill then it can be downloaded from the app on your phone after purchase from the store.
● To order a refill, go to the itear100.store and set up an account using same email as you use for your app login.
● Then purchase refill and the prescription will show up under the “add prescription” tab.
Figure 8: itear100.Store front page. Create account if you do not have one already. The email should be same as the iTEAR app email.
Figure 9: Go to Cart and if empty, then continue shopping. If you have a valid prescription, you will be able purchase a refill and after purchase, the prescription will be shown in your app under “add prescription.”